Are you searching for AAF Scholarship Past Questions and Answers? Search no more. You can now download updated copy of Abdulkabir Aliu Foundation Scholarship Past Questions and Answers in our store.
AAF Scholarship Past Questions
Abdulkabir Aliu Foundation Scholarship is one of the scholarships everyone will love to secure. This scholarship scheme comes with a lot of benefits and a very competitive one indeed.
Candidates wishing to benefit from AAF Foundation Scholarship program and had submitted application can download the past questions with correct answers on this page.
Also, this material will serve as an eye opener as candidates studying with it will discover underlying secrets of pasting AAF Scholarship examination with flying colours.
- Federal Government Scholarship Past Questions And Answers
- NNPC Total Scholarship Scheme Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers
- Scholastica Scholarship Past Questions and Answers | Free Download
- AGIP Scholarship Past Questions and Answers | Free PDF
We’ve painstakingly compiled AAF Scholarship past questions and answers just for you. This study material places you ahead of others and gives you greater opportunities to score high.
The past questions are solved and you do not need to stress yourself in finding solutions to the questions contained in the material. Kindly follow the steps below to purchase and have a copy of the material.
Samples of this study material
1. Everyone in the bank-including the manager and the tellers, ran to the door when the fire alarm rang.
A. tellers, ran
C. tellers, had run
E. tellers’ ran”
2. To no ones surprise, Joe didn’t have his homework ready.
A. no ones surprise
B. noones surprise
C. no-ones surprise
D. no ones’ surprise
E. no one’s surprise
3. If he would have read “The White Birds,” he might have liked William Butler Yeats’s poetry.
A. would have read
B. could have read
C. would of read
D. could of read
E. had read
4. After the hurricane, uprooted trees were laying all over the ground.
A. were laying
C. were lying
D. were laid
E. was laid
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Number: 3068053830
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.