Get updates on Federal Government Recruitment 2022/2023 Application here. Good news to all those who intend to apply for this job as the federal government have decided to have a massive intake this year which is open for both graduates and non-graduates.
This article leaves you with so many information about Federal Government Recruitment and answers a lot of questions by applicants. This recruitment comes with a lot of vacancies and its even open to fresh graduates without any working experience.
Note: you can always drop your email in our comment section to enable us update you when anything comes up pertaining to Federal Government Recruitment and to equally guide you incase you’re experiencing difficulties in registering.
Requirements for applying for Federal Government Recruitment
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Applicant must be between the age of 18-35
- Applicants must have a means of identification – NIMC, Voters’ card, Drivers’ liscense, International passport.
- Applicants must have O’level/SSCE result as a minimum educational qualification
How to apply for Federal Government Recruitment
Due to the lack of job opportunity for Nigerian graduates, the Federal government of Nigeria has provided good-paying jobs for unemployed Nigerians. All unemployed Nigerians are advised to register at the Federal government job partal
Federal Governments Job Positions
The Government of Nigeria with the assistance of the UNDP has secured funding through the Global Environment Facility (GEE) to implements projects that would foster sustainability and resilience in Nigeria’s agricultural production.
The goal of the five-year project is to enhance the long-term sustainability and resilience of food production systems in Nigeria, building greater community resilience to climate risks and other shocks that drive food insecurity.
The project is seeking qualified individuals to be recruited in the Project Management Unit (PMU).
1. Education/Teaching Federal Government Jobs
2. Other Nigerian Federal Government Agencies Jobs
3. Science and Technology Jobs
4. Judiciary Jobs
5. Federal Energy Jobs
6. Jobs in Communication Agencies
7. Government Environmental Agencies Jobs
8 News/Media Jobs
9. Water Resources Vacancies
10. Maritime Jobs
11.Federal Aviation Agencies Jobs
12.Federal Economy Agencies Jobs in Nigeria