Great news to those waiting for Civil Defence Recruitment, this is to inform you all that their portal is now open for application. I guess this answers the questions of many applicants on when is the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence corps (NSCDC) starting their registration.
This page gives you update and guide on how NSCDC recruitment is done. Its doesn’t end there, we equally tell you all the requirements needed for the recruitment and how to go about the application submission.
Please don’t be deceived, the Civil Defence registration is totally free. Do not pay anyone to register for the application form. These and other things are the necessities involved in applying for Nigerian Security and Civil Defence corps (NSCDC) job. They are listed below as follows;
Civil Defence Recruitment 2021 Requirement
These are the criteria to apply for NSCDC Recruitment 2021, a candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfill the following conditions;
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisites qualifications and certificates. Any certificates or qualifications not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of secret society, Cult or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicant’s heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage
How to apply for Civil defence recruitment 2021/2022?
When NSCDC announces Civil Defence recruitment 2021/2022, you will need to do the following:
- Go to the Official recruitment portal at Careers http://nscdc.gov.ng/ or http://www.nscdc.gov.ng/index.php/about-nscdc/nscdc-careers
- Fill the online application form accurately, review, and submit it. Then follow all instructions at the portal for additional clarifications
- Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you want to apply for.
Additional Requirements for NSCDC Recruitment 2021/2022
- NYSC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- NCE/ND Institution/Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- WAEC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- NABTEB Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- NECO Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- GCE Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
When is the closing date for NSCDC Registration
The date have not been officially announced but applicants are advised to register on time and not wait for the deadline. If you want regular update on civil defence recruitment 2021/2022, then drop your email on the comment box below and we’ll ensure you’re updated.