Edo State University admission form is out and now available for sale. The Edo State University Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for the 2023/2023 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the Edo State University Post UTME registration portal.
Edo State University Direct Entry Form for 2023/2023 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on Edo State University Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for Edo State University admission form.
Edo State University is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2023 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose Edo State University as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Edo State University through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about Edo State University sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for Edo State University Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Edo State University as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Edo State University through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose Edo State University as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Edo State University through JAMB and have obtained 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Edo State University through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for Edo State University Post UTME Form
- Applicants are to complete the online Application Form by visiting Edo State University, Uzairue website at: www.edouniversity.edu.ng
- All applicants are required to have met the Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings. However, for Medicine and Surgery (MB;BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at one sitting only.
- Candidates awaiting results in (b) in above may also apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Edo State University, Uzairue (Formerly Edo University Iyamho) Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who wrote 2023 UTME but did not chose Edo State University, Uzairue (Formerly Edo University Iyamho) as First Choice can apply by changing their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo State University, Uzairue (Formerly Edo University Iyamho) as follows:
- Apply for Change of Institution through JAMB
- Complete the Edo State University, Uzairue On-line Application Form
All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the 2023 JAMB Direct Entry Form. Edo State University, Uzairue accepts the following for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level:
- A minimum of Merit pass in NCE, Credit in OND/HND or a University degree in relevant discipline.
- Candidates with two Advanced Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to a University degree/NCE/ND/HND/IJMB/JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates must also satisfy the O’ level requirements.
- Any other qualification as approved by the University Senate.
Candidates will be allowed to transfer from other Universities to Edo State University, Uzairue provided they meet the following conditions:
- Purchase and complete the prescribed Edo State University Inter-University Transfer application Form online.
- Pass interview/Screening conducted by Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Ensure that the transcript of their academic records are received in the Admissions Office of Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
The Edo State University, Uzairue Post UTME screening date is on 14th October 2023. All applicants are to appear for Edo State University, Uzairue along with the following:
- Colour print-out of the online Screening Form
- Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
- Screening Slip and Receipt.
- O’ Level result Birth certificate or affidavit
If you’ve any questions which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.