Get updated copy of BUTH school of nursing Past questions and answers here. The Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH) school of nursing past questions and answers is now in a PDF format for easy download.
BUTH School of Nursing Past Questions
The Bowen University Teaching Hospital Ogbomoso is one of the most reputable school of nursing in Nigeria with so many international recognition. This institution will soon announce her screening exercise date and candidates when applied are expected to get ready for their exams.
- Sacred Heart Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital Nursing School Past Questions
- National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu School of Nursing Past Questions
- ATBU School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
BUTH admission is strictly based on score from their screening exercise only students with high score are admitted into this great institution. So, the ball is in your court either to be selected or rejected because we’ve made the how exams simple by providing you with a study material that will guide you and give you insight on what their questions looks like.
BUTH school of nursing past questions and answers in our store are so up to date, design in a downloadable format and compatible with all devices. The study material covers questions and answers in Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Use of English and many more just for you.
Samples of this study material
1. His summary of the lecture was brief and to the point.
2. Do you have the same aversion as I do home videos?
3. I did not think she could be so easily, taken in by his pretence
4. The witness was guilty of swearing to a statement he knew to be false.
5. Most of his observations were wide of the mark.
(D) Came rather late
6. The clerk refused to answer for the mistakes made by manager and his assistants.
(A) To reply to
(B) To give an answer
(C) To explain
(D) To accept responsibility
(E) To account.
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: Union Bank Plc
Account Number: 0162562065
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.
Leave a Reply