Download Osun State School of Nursing Past Questions And Answers here. School of Nursing Osogbo Past Questions and Answers is designed for students who really wants to be admitted, It’s now in a PDF form for easy download.
Osun State School of Nursing Past Questions
Osun State School of nursing is one of the best school of nursing in Nigeria and congratulations in advance to those who pass their screening exercise and get admitted into this great institution
Applicants are hereby advised to take note of the following Nursing Programs of the Department of Nursing, Ministry of Health, Osogbo, State of Osun:
- Basic General Nursing,
- Post – Basic General Nursing, and
- Post – Basic Midwifery.
- ECWA School of Nursing Past Questions And Answers
- UNN school of Nursing Past questions And Answers – Updated Copy
- UNTH School of Nursing Past Questions And Answers
- National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu School of Nursing Past Questions
Good-news, irrespective of the department you wish to study with don’t panic, we got you covered. We have a comprehensive compilation of Osun State School of Nursing Past Questions And Answers for all the department listed above. Remember, admission into this great institution is dependent on your performance in the exams. Only those with high scores will be selected.
This study material covers questions and answers from this area;
- English Language,
- Current Affair in relation to Health.
For easy download and accessibility, we’ve decided to design this study material in a PDF format and can equally be printed after download.
Samples of this study material
1. Anaerobic respiration differs from aerobic respiration by the production of …..
A. less amount of energy and water
B. greater amount of energy and alcohol
C. less amount of energy and alcohol
D. greater amount of energy and water
2. Stomach pores open when there is ………
A. an increase in the sugar content of guard cells
B. a decrease in the osmotic concentration of guard cells
C. a decrease in the sugar content of mesophill cells
3. The process of deamination is essential for the …….
A. digestion of protein
B. secretion of bile
C. formation of urea
D. formation of antibody
4. A band of connective tissue liking two bones in a joint is known as….
C. synovial membrane
5. The appendicular skeleton is composed of the pectoral girdle
A. pelvic, fore and hind limbs
B. pelvc, girdle and fore limbs
C. lumbar vertebrae and pelvic girdle
D. lumber vertebrae, fore and hind limbs
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: Union Bank Plc
Account Number: 0162562065
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.
Leave a Reply