Are you searching for NAUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers? Do wish to be admitted into this great institution? Then this study material is compulsory for you. Get Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi School of nursing past questions and answers here.
NAUTH School of Nursing Past Questions
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi school of nursing is one of the best school of nursing located in the Eastern part of Nigeria and are know for academic excellence. This year’s application into this great institution is something else and candidates need more than luck to succeed.
NAUTH school of nursing admission is strictly based on high score from their entrance exams and no two ways about it. Don’t be deceived, the best way to get admitted is to sit down and study hard. We have painstakingly compiled NAUTH school of nursing past questions and answers just for you.
- UBTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- Mater School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
- Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Past Questions And Answers
- ABUTH School of Nursing Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
Getting this study material (NAUTH school of nursing past questions and answers) is gaining insight of what the exams looks like, exposing yourself to more than 500 frequently asked questions and answers, boosting your confidence level, increasing your chances of scoring very high and granting you 70% chances of getting admitted. What more can you ask for? Grab a copy of this now and thank us later,
Samples of this study material
1. Which of the following statements is NOT correct?
(a) molecules of a liquid are stationary
(b) atoms combine to form molecules
(c) the molecules of matter are in constant motion
(d) Brownian motion is an evidence of particle nature of matter.
2. Determine elastic constant of a spring if a force of 1 N stretches it by
3. Which of the following objects is NOT in stable equilibrium?
(a) a car with wide base and low centre of gravity
(b) a ball in the middle of a bowl
(c) a car with narrow base and high centre of gravity
(d) a cone resting on its base
4. Which of the following is not true of boiling?
(a) temperature is constant during boiling
(b) occurs throughout the entire volume of the liquid
(c) takes place at all temperatures
(d) it is change from liquid in vapour at the boiling point
5. A swimming pool viewed directly from above its surface appears to bev12m deep. Find the real depth. (refractive index of water
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Number: 3068053830
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.