Abia State Polytechnic admission form is out for ND program and now available for sale. The Abia State Polytechnic Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the Abia State Poly Post UTME registration portal.
Abia State Polytechnic is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose Abia State Polytechnic as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ekowe Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about Abia State Polytechnic sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for Abia State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Abia State Polytechnic as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Abia State Polytechnic through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 150 in the 2023 UTME.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to through JAMB and whose details appear on the Poly profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for Abia State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Prospective candidates should apply online via portal.abiastatepolytechnic.edu.ng to generate invoice and make payment at designated banks.
- Log on to AbiaPoly https://portal.abiastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/Applicant/Form/PostJambProgramme
- Enter your Confirmation Order Number in the space provided on the right-hand side, and click the Next Button to fill your Application Form.
- Scan and upload all the required documents
- Submit your application form
- Please endeavor to print your Acknowledgment Slip and Exam Slip after the submission of your form.
Read Also: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning Abia State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.