YABATECH admission form is out for ND program and now available for sale. The Yaba College of Technology Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the YABATECH Post UTME registration portal.
Yaba College of Technology is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose YABATECH as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ekowe Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about Yaba College of Technology sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for YABATECH Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Yaba College of Technology as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to YABATECH through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 150 in the 2023 UTME.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to through JAMB and whose details appear on the Poly profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for YABATECH Post UTME Form
- Applicants are to log on to the school admission portal at https://erp.yabatech.edu.ng/yabaapplication/admissions/applynow and follow the instructions to complete the application process appropriately.
- Applicants are to pay a fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) (excluding result verification fee and any transaction charges). Payment can be made online or in the bank. The College does not accept cash payments.
- Candidates should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng. Click on “POST UTME SCREENING 2023/2024” and follow the instructions to complete the application process appropriately.The applicant will click on the Apply link above.
- Select Step 1 (Generate Payment Invoice: https://erp.yabatech.edu.ng/yabaapplication/admissions/getinvoice)
- Enter the Jamb Reg no, Email & Phone number to Validate the Jamb Uploaded list.
- Preview Jamb Details and click on Generate Invoice.
- Proceed to Make Payment at the Bank or Online via ATM/Debit Card.
- Return to the Registration Portal and Click on Apply then select Step2 (https://erp.yabatech.edu.ng/yabaapplication/admissions/login).
- Enter Payment RRR to validate the payment made via Remita.
- Fill the Application Form.
- Print Application Slip.
- Pay for O’level Verification.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATE
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning YABATECH Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.