Guess you’re searching for AKSU Post UTME past questions and answers. You’re on the right page, this article covers all you need to know about Akwa Ibom State University of Technology, Uyo Post UTME screening exams and guides you on how to download the full study material without stress.
AKSU Post UTME Past Questions
The updated copy of AKSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers is now available for easy download and it is made to serve as a guide for Akwa Ibom State University of Technology, Uyo forth coming screening exercise. Just follow the instructions on how to get full PDF copy.
AKSU screening exercise is the only gateway to getting admitted in this great institution, so candidates who applied should cease this opportunity to get themselves equipped by grabbing a copy of this study material. The good-news here is that we’ve gone as far as compiling their most repeated questions just for you.
- Koladaisi University, Oyo Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
- Igbinedion University, Edo Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
- Gregory University, Uturu Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
- Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
The best way to pass any exams is to study with the right material and our material is set to expose you to; pattern which questions are set, time required for all the question, subject combination for each course and number of questions you’ll be expecting. With this you chances of getting admitted will be very high, gives you an edge over others and an insight on what the question looks like.
This study material (AKSU Post UTME past questions and answers) is now compatible with all electronic devices and it is designed in PDF format for easy download. In case you encounter any difficulty trying to download this study pack please do well to leave a comment in the comment section, our team will attend to you. Below are other relevant information concerning AKSU screening exercise, samples of this study pack and how to download the full PDF copy.
Samples of this study material
1. Which of the following types of waves cannot travel through a vacuum?
A. sound waves
B. light waves
C. infra-red waves
E. radio waves
2. The temperature at which the water vapor in the air saturates the air and begins to condense is known as
A. boiling point
B. melting point
C. triple point
D. dew point
E. critical temperature
3. The motion of the moving skin of a talking drum can rightly be described as
4. What is the relative permittivity of a capacitor if its capacitance with a medium as dielectric is I 6farads, and its capacitance with vacuum as dielectric is 2farads?
5. The activity of a radioactive substance depends on
A. temperature and purity
B. temperature and age
C. age, purity and temperature
D. purity and age
E. none of the above
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Number: 3068053830
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.