NNPC/Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship Past Questions and Answers is now available for easy download in our store. Get updated copy of NNPC/Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship past questions and answers with just one click which is now in a PDF format.
NNPC/Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship Past Questions And Answers
Total Nigeria Plc in partnership with NNPC welcomes applications from suitably qualified young Nigerians for: 2020- 2021 NNPC / Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship. The courses for the Master’s Degree programs in Engineering, Geosciences, Management Sciences, Finance and Law in top universities in France. This is a life changing scholarship and leaves NNPC/Total with a lot of applicants.
Only interested students who are prepared stand a chance of grabbing the scholarship. Remember, nothing good comes easy and for any success attained there’s a price for it. Candidates who applied for this scholarship should endeavor to grab a copy of this study material (NNPC/Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship Past Questions And Answers).
- MUSTE Scholarship Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
- MTN Scholarship Past Questions And Questions | PDF Download
- Holborn Scholarship Past Questions And Answers | Updated Copy
- Chevron Scholarship Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
This past questions and answers have been carefully compiled to cover areas like verbal comprehension, numerical reasoning, English language, general knowledge and current affairs. Get a copy now and be glad you did later.
Also, you may be doubting or reasoning the authenticity of this material or how trust worthy the site is. If that’s your thought don’t worry as we are one of the best and most recommend online past questions store in Nigeria. Below are the samples of this study material to clear your doubts and procedure of downloading the full PDF file.
Sample of this study material
1. A small group of people who are involved in secret plans to get political power.
2. The job of writing a dictionary.
In each of questions 10 and 11. choose the option that is nearest in meaning to the underlined word.
3. Sule is known for his misogynism
a. Hatred for mankind
b. Love for gymnastics
c. Hatred for women
d. love of women.
4. Our teacher has an effervescent behaviour.
In each of the questions 12 and 13, choose the option opposite in meaning to the underlines word or phrase.
5. He enjoys the hurly-burly of political debates.
6. She started off being quite matey with everyone.
7. Which of the following words below is correctly spelt.
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Number: 3068053830
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.