UNIBEN admission form is out and now available for sale. The University of Benin UNIBEN Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the UNIBEN Post UTME registration portal.
University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on UNIBEN Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for UNIBEN admission form.
University of Benin (UNIBEN) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose UNIBEN as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to University of Benin through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUAM Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- FUBK Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- KASU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about UNIBEN sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for UNIBEN Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose UNIBEN as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to UNIBEN through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose UNIBEN as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to UNIBEN through JAMB and have obtained 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to University of Benin through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME Form
- Visit the official UNIBEN portal via uniben.edu.ng.
- Click on Student Application and select WAEUP Portal.
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your JAMB Registration number and Surname exactly as written on your JAMB Registration slip. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ‘Login’
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, click on ‘Application record’ and provide all the necessary information.
- Upload your passport photograph (Upload a recent colour passport photograph with red colour background in JPEG)
- To pay for the application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page
- Follow the instructions to pay the application fee with a valid ATM Card from any Commercial Bank.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date (25th November 2020) to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule
Candidates with awaiting results are advised to obtain their results and upload them on the University of Benin website via uniben.edu.ng for their status to be updated immediately. The update would enable them to be considered in the e-screening exercise conducted by the school.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME Form
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who made the University of Benin their first choice in the 2023/2024 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for the screening.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
- All aspiring students are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning UNIBEN Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.