You can now download updated copy of Gombe State College of Health Science and Technology past questions and answers in our store. This study material leaves you with no stress because all the questions have been carefully answered. Continue reading to see how to download.
Gombe State College of Health Science and Technology Past Questions
The Gombe State College of Health Science and Technology is a top notch because they’ve recorded a lot of applicants this year and they’ve decided to top up their game by improving the standard of their entrance exams. Sounds like impossible tasks to applicants right? Don’t worry we got you covered.
- School of Nursing Past Questions for All Nursing Schools in 2021
- School of Nursing Jalingo Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
- UDUTH School of Nursing Past Questions And Answers | Free PDF
- FTH Ido-Ekiti School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers | Free PDF
This past question papers has been compiled to help candidates who are seeking for admission into the Gombe State College of Health Science and Technology. It will help you a lot to understand the basic and how Gombe State College of Health Science and Technology set their entrance examination.
This study material covers questions from Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Use of English and it is now designed in a PDF format for easy download and accessibility. Below are samples of this study material and how to download the full PDF copy.
Samples of this study material
1. Which of the following is the youngest plant tissue?
2. Viruses differ from all form of life because they …….
A. have a tick cell wall
B. feed on waste products of other organisms
C. cause infectious diseases
D. require other living cells to multiply
3. The endoplasm cells found in hydra are used for
B. offense and defense
C. locomotion and nutrition
D. food collection
4. Annelids differ from nematodes in that they …..
A exhibit bilateral symmetry
C. are metamerically segmented
D. possess complete digestive system.
5. Which of the following perform similar functions?
A. ascospores and ascocarp
B. antherziods and rhizoids sorus and induism
D. strobili and inflorenscene
6. In ferns, the sporophyte …….
A. develops from a haploid zygote
B. produce spores
C. is haploid and dependent on the gametophyte
D. is haploid and independent of the gametophyte
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Number: 3068053830
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.