Get all the information about UNIUYO school fees for all courses in our page. This article is aimed at bringing to your perusal, a detailed update of school fees for University of Uyo and by extension, giving you other relevant information about the institution.
This information is gotten from the official portal of the institution and has been duly verified in order to help you make an informed decision. University of Uyo school fees per semester as well as UNIUYO school fees for all courses offered at University of Uyo.
Most of the prospective students of University of Uyo will be wondering how much is UNIUYO tuition fee. We have provided you with the total cost of UNIUYO tuition fees for the 2022/2023 session consisting of UNIUYO school fees for freshers as well as that of returning students.
UNIUYO School Fees Schedule 2022
Some of the criteria to consider while seeking for admission is to know if the school in question is affordable. If you are an aspiring student of the University of Uyo then you will be interested in knowing how much is the University of Uyo school fees? which is very important.
In this article the returning students are not left out as well as University of Uyo management has released the UNIUYO school fees schedule for this academic session for both new and returning students.
Newly admitted students who had already seen their name on the University of Uyo Admission List that the school authority has released are advised to hasten up and pay their tuition fees. Payment of UNIUYO school fees should be made within the stipulated time given by the school management via the school portal.
There are certain consequences attached to late payment for UNIUYO tuition fees which includes extra charges, forfeit of admission, or inability to seat for a semester examination.
UNIUYO School Fees 2022/2023 Session
Below is a breakdown of the University of Uyo school fees for new students and also that of returning students.
- New students are to pay the sum of N2,000 for Caution. Returning students are excempted from caution fee.
- New students are to pay the sum of N2,500 for Examination. Returning students are also required to pay the same amount for examintion.
- New students will have to pay the complusory sum of N500 for Student Union Dues. Returning students are excempted from paying such dues.
- Freshers are to pay N500 for Student Handbook. Returning students are are excepmted from paying the sum of N500 for Student Handbook.
- Tertiary Institution Social Health Insurance Programme (TISHIP) fee remains N2,000 for both new and old students.
- Library fee is fixed at N2,000 for both fresh and returning students
- Fees for Games and Sports remains N 700 for both fresh and returning students.
- New students are to pay N 500 for University Calendar.
- New students are also to pay the sum of N1,000 for Screening/Verification of Results.
- Fees for Utilities/Services is fixed at N5,000 for both fresh and returning students.
- Laboratory (For Science and Science Related Courses students) fees remains N2,000 for both new and old students. (Note: Only for science students)
- New students will have to pay the complusory sum of N1,000 for School Identity Card.
- Personal Accident Insurance Scheme fees for both new and old students is N400.
- New students are also required to pay the sum of N2,500 for X-Ray/Lab Test.
- Freshers are also to pay N400 for Student Union Constitution/Books.
- New students are to pay N3,250 for General Studies Registration Handbook, while returning students are required to pay the sum of N1,000 only.
- Workshop fees (Engineering and Environmental Studies) is N2,000 for both fresh and old students.
- Clinical Fees (Pharmacy/Medical Students) is N5,000 for new students and N2,500 for returning students.
- Production Fees/Studio (Communication Arts, Theatre Arts, Music) fees remains N5,000 for new students and returning students
- ICT Project fees for both new and old students is N3,000
- N2,000 for Database Charge (Both students)
- N1,000 for Finance Charge (Both students)
- Facility Management fees is N5,000 for both fresh and old students.
- New and returning students are also to pay the complusory N20,000 for Development Levy.
- The sum of N2,000 goes for Entrepreneurial Studies I 8i II (Payable by new Direct Entry students and 200 Level UTME students only).
New and returning students are to pay the sum of N8,000 for Hostel Maintenance (Note that this fee is only for those given hostel accommodation). They are also required to pay the sum of N500 each for Accommodation/Bed Space.
Clinical students given hostel accommodation are to pay the sum of N20,000.
UNIUYO school fees for newly admitted students adds up to about N70,000 (Seventy thousand naira only). N60,000 (Sixty thousand naira only) for returning students.
The message to freshers is simple, if you have seen your name on the school’s admission list, make haste to pay your tuition fees and other fees as have been stipulated to you.
Returning students are advised by the management to also make a swift payment of their school fees to avoid penalties which can hamper their studies in school.
Payment of school fees by both fresh and returning students are to be done at designated banks and within the stipulated time.
If you have any questions, kindly do well to comment below and you’ll be responded to, accordingly.