Get all the information about LASU school fees for all courses in our page. This article is aimed at bringing to your perusal, a detailed update of school fees for Lagos State University and by extension, giving you other relevant information about the institution.
This information is gotten from the official portal of the institution and has been duly verified in order to help you make an informed decision. Lagos State University school fees per semester as well as LASU school fees for all courses offered at Lagos State University.
Most of the prospective students of Lagos State University will be wondering how much is LASU tuition fee. We have provided you with the total cost of LASU tuition fees for the 2022/2023 session consisting of LASU school fees for freshers as well as that of returning students.
LASU School Fees Schedule 2022
Some of the criteria to consider while seeking for admission is to know if the school in question is affordable. If you are an aspiring student of the Lagos State University then you will be interested in knowing how much is the Lagos State University school fees? which is very important.
In this article the returning students are not left out as well as Lagos State University management has released the LASU school fees schedule for this academic session for both new and returning students.
Newly admitted students who had already seen their name on the Lagos State University Admission List that the school authority has released are advised to hasten up and pay their tuition fees. Payment of LASU school fees should be made within the stipulated time given by the school management via the school portal.
There are certain consequences attached to late payment for LASU tuition fees which includes extra charges, forfeit of admission, or inability to seat for a semester examination.
LASU School Fees 2022/2023 Session
Below is a breakdown of the Lagos State University school fees for new students and also that of returning students.
LASU acceptance fee for new students is fixed at N20,000 (twenty thousand naira only) and is non-refunable. So you have to be sure of your admission before making payment. The acceptance fee is seperate and is not included in the school fees listed below. The fee serves as a prove of acceptance into the institution.
The acceptance fee is to be paid first upon admission into this great institution. This process is applicable in all Universities nationwide.
LASU newly admitted students are required to pay their tuition fees at the designated banks early as approved by the school authority for the 2022/2023 academic session. No cash should be paid to anyone.
Top Searches for LASU School Fees
LASU school fees for all courses
LASU school fees for freshers 2022/2023 academic session
LASU school fees for new students 2022
Lagos State University school fees for freshers
Lagos State University school fees for all courses
Lagos State university – LASU School Fees Schedule for all Courses
See breakdown of Lagos State University school fees for new students for the 2022/2023 academic session below.
Note that you are required to pay your school fees in full. Lagos State University do not accept paying school fees in installments.
Also, late payment of LASU acceptance and school fees may attract extra charges, forfeit of admission, or inability to seat for a semester examination.
So below is LASU school/ tuition fees for new students for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Faculty of Education
- Adult Education Management – N113,250
- Biology Education – N113,250
- Social Studies Education – N113,250
- Exercise Physiology – N113,250
- Guidance and Counseling – N113,250
- Adult Literacy and Non Formal Education – N113,250
- Human Kinetics and Health Education – N113,250
- History Education – N113,250
- Sociology of Education – N113,250
- Integrated Science Education – N113,250
- Adult Education – N113,250
- Geography Education – N113,250
- Chemistry Education – N113,250
- Educational Administration and Planning – N113,250
- Islamic Studies Education – N113,250
- French Education – N113,250
- Business Education – N113,250
- Sports Administration/ Management – N113,250
- Curriculum Theory – N113,250
- Christian Religious Studies – N113,250
- English Literature Education – N113,250
- Technology Education – N113,250
- Education Psychology – N113,250
- Religious Education – N113,250
- Yoruba Education – N113,250
- English Education – N113,250
- Home Economics Education – N113,250
- Physiology of Education – N113,250
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Mass Communication and Journalism – N113,250
- Finance – N113,250
- Insurance – N113,250
- Economics – N113,250
- Management – N113,250
- Industrial relations and personnel management – N113,250
- Business Administration – N113,250
- Accounting – N113,250
- Transport Planning and Management – N113,250
- Psychology – N113,250
- Public and international affairs – N113,250
- Social Works – N113,250
- Sociology – N113,250
- Political Science – N113,250
Faculty of Arts
- Creative Art: Music – N113,250
- History – N113,250
- English Literature – N113,250
- Creative Art: Theatre Arts – N113,250
- Philosophy – N113,250
- English Language – N113,250
- Creative Art: Visual Arts – N113,250
- African and Asian, Linguistics, – N113,250
- European Languages (Russian and French) – N113,250
School Of Basic Medical Sciences
- Physiology – N115,750
- Biochemistry – N115,750
Faculty of Sciences
- Computer Science – N115,750
- Microbiology – N115,750
- Biology – N115,750
- Chemistry – N115,750
- Physics – N115,750
- Fishery Sciences – N115,750
- Botany – N115,750
- Mathematics and Statistics – N115,750
- Zoology – N115,750
School of Clinical Sciences
- Dentistry – N115,750
- Medicine and Surgery – N115,750
Faculty of Law
- Legal Studies – N115,750
- Public Law – N115,750
- Private and Property Law – N115,750
- Commercial and Industrial Law – N115,750
- Jurisprudence and International Law – N115,750
- Islamic Law – N115,750
Faculty of Engineering
- Computer and Electronic Engineering – N115,750
- Mechanical Engineering – N115,750
- Polymer and Chemical Engineering – N115,750
LASU School Fees for Freshers
In summary, LASU Tuition fee is ₦150,000.00 Per Session for this New Special Programme (Regular with COMPREHENSIVE Entrepreneurship Training)
Tuition fee is ₦67,048.50 Per Session for the Regular without COMPREHENSIVE Entrepreneurship Training. Visit the university official portal via lasu.edu.ng for more information.
The message to freshers is simple, if you have seen your name on the school’s admission list, make haste to pay your tuition fees and other fees as have been stipulated to you.
Returning students are advised by the management to also make a swift payment of their school fees to avoid penalties which can hamper their studies in school.
Payment of school fees by both fresh and returning students are to be done at designated banks and within the stipulated time.
If you have any questions, kindly do well to comment below and you’ll be responded to, accordingly.