UNICAL admission form is out and now available for sale. The University of Calabar UNICAL Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the UNICAL Post UTME registration portal.
University of Calabar (UNICAL) Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on UNICAL Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for UNICAL admission form.
University of Calabar (UNICAL) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose UNICAL as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to University of Calabar through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUAM Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- FUBK Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- KASU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about UNICAL sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for UNICAL Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose UNICAL as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to UNICAL through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose UNICAL as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to UNICAL through JAMB and have obtained 2021 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to University of Calabar through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME Form
- The following options are available:
Buy Post-UTME Pin Online option:
This option allows you to purchase Post-UTME pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online. Login with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. You are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN at any commercial banks of your choice. Once you obtain the pin, log into the school portal via http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link and follow the instructions on the portal.
Scratch Card Option:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis only:
- Heritage Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- Log on to the official school portal via http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link.
- On the school home page, enter your JAMB Registration Number in the box provided.
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided.
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and click submit.
- Print out the completed form.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning UNICAL Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.