YSU admission form is out and now available for sale. The Yobe State University YSU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the YSU Post UTME registration portal.
Yobe State University (YSU) Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on YSU Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for YSU admission form.
Yobe State University (YSU) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose YSU as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Yobe State University through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- AFIT Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- AKSU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- FUPRE Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- FUWUKARI Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about YSU sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for YSU Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose YSU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to YSU through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose YSU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to YSU through JAMB and have obtained 2021 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Yobe State University through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for YSU Post UTME Form
- Visit YSU registration portal at ysu.edu.ng/utme/utme2020/login.php
- Click on “Click here to create new Account“
- Enter your JAMB registration number, email and phone number in the space provided.
RRR Code will be generated and printed on the screening. You may wish to continue and pay online with your Debit/ATM card or download the slip and pay at any bank branch
- After payment, go back to ysu.edu.ng/putme
- Login with your JAMB registration number and RRR code.
- You will see the following icons; bio-data, SSCE Result, A-level result, Programme of Study, documents upload and Finalize Application.
Click on each of the icon and provide relevant information.
- Download Acknowledgement slip
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning YSU Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.