How To Pay UNICAL Acceptance Fee Online 2023/2024
This is to inform all the freshly admitted students of University of Calabar (UNICAL) that the school management have release University of Calabar (UNICAL) Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines and Procedures for 2023/2024 academic session (Degree and CES).
This article is channeled to guide the newly admitted students candidates (NUC and CEs programmes) of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) on how to go about payment of the acceptance fee as released by the school management for 2023/2024 academic session.
You might also be interested on;
UNICAL Resumption Date 2023/2024 Session
UNICAL School Fees 2023/2024 Session
How Much Is UNICAL Acceptance Fee?
The University of Calabar (UNICAL) acceptance fee for newly admitted students (Undergraduates/Freshers) is 25,000 Naira Only and it’s non-refundable.
Now that you know the amount required for the UNICAL acceptance fee let’s look at the procedures on how to make payment.
UNICAL Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines for Freshers 2023/2024 [CES & Degree]
- Walk into any commercial bank nationwide or University of Calabar Micro Finance bank.
- Make payment for University of Calabar acceptance fee payment on E-tranzact.
- Collect an E-tranzact printout from the bank.
- Log on to www.myunical.edu.ng
- Click on Acceptance Fee Payment or www.myunical.edu.ng/acceptance
- Type your Jamb registration number/ CES form number, Phone number and the confirmation order number on the E-tranzact printout from the bank to generate your acceptance fee receipt.
- Printout your acceptance fees receipt.
- Proceed to your department for screening before payment of school fees.
If you encounter any difficulty trying to make payment please leave a comment in the comment section as our support team will attend to you but if you found his article helpfil don’t hesitate to share with your friends using the social media button.
Leave a Reply