School of Nursing Ilorin 2023 admission form is out and currently on sale. UITH School of Nursing form for the 2023/2024 closing date is yet to be announced. Continue reading to see all the necessary requirement and how to apply for admission.
School of Nursing Ilorin form is now available and can be accessed via the UITH School of Nursing portal. Below is how to apply for the UITH School of Nursing admission.
School of Nursing Ilorin Form 2023/2024
Qualified candidates for admission into University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), Ilorin, for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery programme for 2023/2024 academic session are advised to pick the form now.
Candidates who are eligible are those who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings.
UITH School of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024
Prospective students of the School of Nursing Ilorin and the general public are informed that the 2023/2024 UITH School of Nursing and Midwifery form is on sale. The UITH School of Nursing form costs N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only).
Interested and qualified students are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. UITH School of Nursing form closing date is not specified.
Continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal.
Having a clue of what UITH School of Nursing entrance exam looks like is a sure way of getting admitted. Download the UITH School of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers to enable you prepare well for the school entrance examination. Download UITH School of Nursing Ilorin Past Questions and Answers here.
How to Apply for UITH School of Nursing Admission Form
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal www.uithilorin.org.ng/nursing in order to participate in the online application exercise for 2023/2024 Academic session.
The Application forms are to be filled from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng) pay Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) non-refundable fee into University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through CBN e-payment gateway REMITA.
- All the data and scanned uploads (e.g Certificates, Referees, Remita receipt e.t.c) on the form fields MUST be supplied correctly as required for your form to be processed.
- Payment MUST be made first before proceeding to the form page
- To make payment Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Type University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital on whom do you want to pay
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE on Name of Service/Purpose
- Fill in the necessary information and make your payment.
- For enquiry on payment issue, please contact: 08038676515, For Technical Support Contact [email protected] or 08062303140
- After payment is made through the Remita Platform, you can now proceed with your registration by filling the online BN FORM with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated with the payment made.
- Click APPLY NOW below, then it will redirect to the interface where you will be asked to enter a VALID personal E-mail address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the e-mail you provided during the E-mail registration.
- Login into your E-mail account by opening a new tab in the same browser already opened.
- Click on the link sent to your E-mail by noreply@uithilorin.
- The BN application form will be made available for you to fill and submit.
- Select the school in the drop-down menu you wish to apply for.
- Note: On the sponsor details form fields you are expected to get the scanned signature of sponsor in jpeg or png or jpg format for upload.
- Note: Each candidate is required to upload THREE TYPED AND SCANNED REFEREES, WITH THE REFEREES LETTER HEADED PAPER in jpeg or png or jpg format.
- Fill every other field on the form as required.
- After submission, wait for 2 seconds as you will be directed to print or download the filled form.
- NOTE: if you do not see your printout, it means your form was not successfully submitted, so you have to refill the form
- NOTE: Please don’t bring the printout to the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital.
UITH school of nursing entrance examination is yet to be scheduled. Venue: Schools Complex, University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin. Kwara State.
Please don’t hesitate to ask any question regarding UITH School of Nursing 2023/2024 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.
If you found this article helpful (School of Nursing Ilorin 2023 admission form) then share it with your friends using the Social Media Button.