School of nursing Zaria 2022 admission form is out and currently on sale. ABUTH School of Nursing form for the 2022/2023 closing date is yet to be announced. Continue reading to see all the necessary requirement and how to apply for admission.
TSCNM School of nursing Zaria form is now available and can be accessed via the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, Zaria School of Nursing portal. Below is how to apply for the ABUTH School of Nursing admission.
School of nursing Zaria Form 2022/2023
Qualified candidates for admission into School of nursing Zaria for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery programme for 2022/2023 academic session are advised to pick the form now.
Candidates who are eligible are those who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings.
ABUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023
Prospective students of the School of nursing Zaria and the general public are informed that the 2022/2023 ABUTH School of Nursing and Midwifery form is on sale. The Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, Zaria School of Nursing form costs N6,200 (Six Thousand Two Hundred Naira Only).
Interested and qualified students are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. ABUTH School of Nursing form closing date is not specified.
Continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal.
Having a clue of what ABUTH School of Nursing entrance exam looks like is a sure way of getting admitted. Download the ABUTH School of Nursing and Midwifery past Questions and Answers to enable you prepare well for the school entrance examination. Download ABUTH School of Nursing Zaria Past Questions and Answers here.
How to Apply for ABUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
The Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, Zaria, hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal www.apply.abuth.gov.ng in order to participate in the online application exercise for 2022/2023 Academic session.
- www.apply.abuth.gov.ng and click on Sign Up
- CREATE YOUR PROFILE (Always ensure you write down your LogIn ID and Password as you will need it to log back in)
- CHOOSE CHECK FORMS ON SALE or APPLY HERE
- FROM THE LIST OF AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES CHOOSE BY CLICKING APPLY on the right end
- Click APPLY
- A transaction page will be displayed; Click GENERATE RRR at the bottom left of the page
- A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will be generated on the page
- NOTE: paying online activates your account immediately.
(I) To pay online (Master/Visa/Internet Banking) CLICK on PAY VIA REMITA. (After paying just refresh your page and continue from step-12)
(II) To pay through a Bank, print your Transaction-slip and proceed to any Commercial bank of your choice (Make sure the RRR Number appears on the slip before printing and going to the bank)
- After payment come back to the portal http://apply.abuth.gov.ng
- Click on LOGIN and enter the LOGIN ID and PASSWORD you created at step-3
- Fill in all your details (Biodata, contact, Next of kin, Qualifications & passport Photo)
- Make sure you agree with terms and conditions by checking the box at the bottom of your submit form details, then Finally Submit (You can always come back to edit your application before the final closing date)
We will update this page once the ABUTH school of nursing entrance examination is scheduled.
Please don’t hesitate to ask any question regarding school of nursing Zaria 2022/2023 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.
If you found this article helpful (ABUTH School of Nursing Zaria 2022 admission form) then share it with your friends using the Social Media Button.