UI admission form is out and now available for sale. The University of Ibadan UI Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the UI Post UTME registration portal.
University of Ibadan (UI) Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on UI Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for UI admission form.
University of Ibadan (UI) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose UI as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to University of Ibadan through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUDMA Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- KWASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- KSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- UNIMED Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about UI sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for UI Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose UI as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to UI through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose UI as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to UI through JAMB and have obtained 2021 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to University of Ibadan through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for UI Post UTME Form
- Visit the University of Ibadan admission portal via admissions.ui.edu.ng using your Jamb Registration Number as your user name and your surname as your password.
- Make payment using any of the option below:
- Credit/Debit Card Payment using your ATM card
- Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
Note: You are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display your full names (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
- Upon successful payment, return to the school portal to submit your bio-data and O/level results.
- Ensure that the online registration form are carefully filled, following all necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
- Please fill the online form in CAPITAL letters only.
- You are expected to upload your passport photograph and signature. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photograph must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- Once your registration is successful, you are required to print out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning UI Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.