AAUA admission form is out and now available for sale. The Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko AAUA Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the AAUA Post UTME registration portal.
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Direct Entry Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on AAUA Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for AAUA admission form.
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose AAUA as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- NMU Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- YSU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- AFIT Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- AKSU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about AAUA sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for AAUA Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose AAUA as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to AAUA through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose AAUA as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to AAUA through JAMB and have obtained 2022 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for AAUA Post UTME Form
- Visit AAUA admission portal at https://putme.aaua.edu.ng/
- Create an account with a valid JAMB registration number and E-mail address.
- Confirm your E-Mail address by clicking on the link sent to your E-mail (check spam box, if not found in your E-mail inbox).
- Log in and make payment of N2, 000.00 only via PayTech (MasterCard only)
- After successful payment, candidates are to fill their Bio-data with valid details.
- Print out Bio-data slip
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning AAUA Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.