CRUTECH admission form is out and now available for sale. The Cross River University of Technology CRUTECH Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the CRUTECH Post UTME registration portal.
Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on CRUTECH Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for CRUTECH admission form.
Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose CRUTECH as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Cross River University of Technology through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- COOU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- SLU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- BSU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- FUD Post UTME Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about CRUTECH sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for CRUTECH Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose CRUTECH as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to CRUTECH through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose CRUTECH as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to CRUTECH through JAMB and have obtained 2021 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Cross River University of Technology through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post UTME Form
- Visit the official application portal at https://portal.crutech.edu.ng/prospective_student
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning CRUTECH Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.