School of nursing Ibadan 2022 admission form is out and currently on sale. UCH Ibadan School of Nursing form for the 2022/2023 closing date is yet to be announced. Continue reading to see all the necessary requirement and how to apply for admission.
School of Nursing Ibadan form is now available and can be accessed via the UCH Ibadan School of Nursing portal. Below is how to apply for the UCH Ibadan School of Nursing admission.
School of nursing Ibadan Form 2022/2023
Qualified candidates for admission into School of nursing Ibadan for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery programme for 2022/2023 academic session are advised to pick the form now.
Candidates who are eligible are those who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings.
UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023
Prospective students of the School of nursing Ibadan and the general public are informed that the 2022/2023 University College Hospital, Ibadan School of Nursing form is on sale. The UCH Ibadan School of Nursing form costs N7,700 (Seven Thousand Seven Hundred Naira Only).
Interested and qualified students are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. UCH Ibadan School of Nursing form closing date is not specified.
Continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal.
Having a clue of what UCH Ibadan School of Nursing entrance exam looks like is a sure way of getting admitted. Download the UCH Ibadan School of Nursing and midwifery past questions and answers to enable you prepare well for the school entrance examination. Download UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers here.
How to Apply for UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form
University College Hospital, Ibadan School of Nursing hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng in order to participate in the online application exercise for the 2021/2022 Academic session.
- Make a payment of a non-refundable fee of Seven Thousand, Seven Hundred Naira (N7,700.00) only through any commercial bank into University College Hospital, Ibadan T.S.A. Account- School of Nursing. Teller to be changed to receipt at UCH Accounts Department.
- Make a payment of Two Hundred Naira (#200.00) only into Oyo State Nursing & Midwifery Committee Account, First Bank Plc. 2019704292
- Present both the UCH receipt and First Bank teller for the payment of #200.00 at Room 6, School of Nursing to obtain a SCRATCH CARD with PIN for log in to the website for online application submission.
- Go to the portal on https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng, download the Applicants’ User Guide and enter the PIN on your SCRATCH CARD to log in and create your account.
- Follow instructions on the Applicants’ User Guide to input your data and submit your application online.
- Print 2 copies of your form and Photocard and submit for authentication at Room 6, School of Nursing
We will update this page once the UCH School of Nursing exam date is announced.
Please don’t hesitate to ask any question regarding UCH Ibadan School of Nursing 2022/2023 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.
If you found this article helpful (School of nursing Ibadan 2022 admission form) then share it with your friends using the Social Media Button.