This articles covers all you need to know about sinabela scholarship and contains Sinabela Scholarship Past Questions And Answers. This study material is made available in a PDF format for easy download.
Sinabela Scholarship Past Questions And Answers
Sinabela scholarship have been known as one of the most paying scholarship not just in Nigeria but in Africa at large. It is a get ready signal for candidates who applied for this scholarship as their screening exams is around the corner and only the hard-working ones will grab this opportunity.
No matter the level of hard-work if you don’t study with the right material is as bad as not working at all. So candidates are encouraged to grab a copy of Sinabela Scholarship Past Questions And Answers from our store as this is a collection of Sinabela Scholarship previous exams.
- Loctech Scholarship Past Questions And Answers | Latest Edition
- PICFI Scholarship Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
- Seplat Scholarship Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
This study material have 65% chances of repeating as the most frequently asked questions are contained in it. One of the key benefit of this study material out of other 20 benefits is that it exposes you to a lot of questions and with that you can manage your time well. We all know scholarship exams to be time conscious.
It has been converted to PDF file for easy download and it’s now compatible with all electronic devices. In case of any difficulty in downloading this study material leave a comment in the comment section. Below are samples of this study material and how to purchase the full PDF file.
Samples of this study material
1. Evaluate, without tables, sin (a+B) given that sin a= and cos B= with a, B acute
2. In an AP, the first term is 4 and the common difference is 9 what term is 184
3. Find two consecutive odd number whose squares differ by 48
(a) 9: 11
(b) 11: 13
(c) 13: 15
(d) 15 :17
4. The ages of a parent and child are in the ratio 10:3, if the child’s age now is 12 what will be the ratio of their ages in 4 years time
5. The 4th term of a geometric progression is 108 and the 6th term 972 what is the possible value of the 3rd term
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: Union Bank Plc
Account Number: 0162562065
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.