Are you searching for ExxonMobil Scholarship Past Questions And Answers? You’re on the right page. Get updated copy of ExxonMobil Scholarship past questions and answers here. This study material is now a PDF format for easy download. Continue to read to get the all the necessary information you need for the upcoming ExxonMobil Scholarship.
ExxonMobil Scholarship Past Questions And Answers
The ExxonMobil Scholarship is on it again as the mark another edition of her scholarship which the screening date is yet to be communicated. ExxonMobil Scholarship has decided to conduct a screening exams for candidates. Those that pass well in the screening exams are the ones that will be granted this opportunity. It is known to be competitive because it comes with a lot of benefits
- Loctech Scholarship Past Questions And Answers | Latest Edition
- PICFI Scholarship Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
- AAF Scholarship Past Questions and Answers | Abdulkabir Aliu Foundation
Only interested students who are prepared stand a chance of grabbing the scholarship. Remember, nothing good comes easy and for any success attained there’s a price for it. Candidates who applied for this scholarship should endeavor to grab a copy of this study material (ExxonMobil Scholarship Past Questions And Answers).
This past questions and answers have been carefully compiled to cover areas like verbal comprehension, numerical reasoning, English language, general knowledge and current affairs. Get a copy now and be glad you did later.
Sample of this study material
1. A small group of people who are involved in secret plans to get political power.
2. The job of writing a dictionary.
In each of questions 10 and 11. choose the option that is nearest in meaning to the underlined word.
3. Sule is known for his misogynism
a. Hatred for mankind
b. Love for gymnastics
c. Hatred for women
d. love of women.
4. Our teacher has an effervescent behaviour.
In each of the questions 12 and 13, choose the option opposite in meaning to the underlines word or phrase.
5. He enjoys the hurly-burly of political debates.
6. She started off being quite matey with everyone.
7. Which of the following words below is correctly spelt.
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Number: 3068053830
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.