Download the latest version of OBA Scholarship Past Questions and Answers in our store. This questions are arranged without the stress of looking for the answers as all questions have been treated carefully.
OBA Scholarship Past Questions
OBA scholarship scheme is made possible by the senator representing Uyo Senatorial district in the 9th Assembly, Obong Bassey Albert Akpan and it’s open to citizens of Akwa Ibom state and beyond.
The Senator Obong Bassey Albert OBA scholarship scheme is now open for selection of qualified undergraduates for scholarship grants which comes with a lot of benefits like sponsoring one through tertiary institution, monthly allowances and sometimes sending one outside the country for masters.
- AGIP Scholarship Past Questions and Answers | Free PDF
- NLNG Scholarship Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
- HEOSL Scholarship Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
- PASET RSIF Scholarship Past Questions and Answers (PhD)
These benefits left them with large number of applicants and the board have decided to make their screening exams a tough one to enable them separate the goat from the sheep. Candidates will qualify for this scholarship based on their score in the exams. Only that with high score will be select.
In order to score high you need the right material to study. We’ve carefully designed a study pack just for you containing all their frequently asked questions and questions which will definitely repeat itself. All the subject combination is equally observed in this study pack so you don’t have to buy another current affairs book outside.
OBA Scholarship past questions and answers is designed to leave you with no stress as it’s now in a PDF for which can even be accessed with internet after download and it’s compatible with all devices.
Samples of this study material
1. Jim has 5 pieces of string. He needs to choose the piece that will be able to go around his 36-inch waist. His belt broke, and his pants are falling down. The piece needs to be at least 4 inches longer than his waist so he can tie a knot in it, but it cannot be more that 6 inches longer so that the ends will not show from under his shirt. Which of the following pieces of string will work the best?
A. 3 feet
B. 3 ¾ feet
C. 3 ½ feet
D. 3 ¼ feet
E. 2 ½ feet
2. The last week of a month a car dealership sold 12 cars. A new sales promotion came out the first week of the next month and the sold 19 cars that week. What was the percent increase in sales from the last week of the previous month compared to the first week of the next month?
3. If two planes leave the same airport at 1:00 PM, how many miles apart will they be at 3:00 PM if one travels directly north at 150 mph and the other travels directly west at 200 mph?
A. 50 miles
B. 100 miles
C. 500 miles
D. 700 miles
E. 1,000 miles
4. During a 5-day festival, the number of visitors tripled each day. If the festival opened on a Thursday with 345 visitors, what was the attendance on that Sunday?
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: Union Bank Plc
Account Number: 0162562065
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.