School of Nursing Ogoja Past Questions and Answers is up for a quick download. Can you imagine getting familiar with possible questions before the actual exams? With this you can pass any exams. We present you with an updated copy of School of Nursing Ogoja Past Questions and Answers which is now in a PDF format for easy download.
School of Nursing Ogoja Past Questions
There’s no better way to pass any entrance exams other than having an insight of what the exam looks like and preparing very hard with the right materials for the exams. If you can master any past question line by line and get familiar with the questions you’re one step away from getting admitted into that institution.
This secret of being admitted into any institution of your choice led to the effective work our team have put to place to present you with an updated copy of School of Nursing Ogoja Past Questions and Answers which is a collection of questions from their previous exams. Note, all this questions have been carefully answered.
- Department of Nursing, Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island Past Questions and Answers
- School of Post Basic Nursing Peri-Operative Past Questions and Answers
- School of Nursing Itigidi Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
- St. Gerard’s Catholic Hospital Kaduna School of Nursing Past Questions
This study material covers questions which have repeated over the years and have high tendency of repeating again in this year’s entrance exams. Key areas in which they set their questions are equally covered in this study material just for you.
If you can master every questions in this study material believe me you admission is assured. Grab a copy now and be grateful you did. Below are the samples of this study material to prove its originality and procedures to get the full PDF file.
Samples of this study material
1. Auxins are produced in the
(A) petiole of leaves
(B) apical regions of roots and shoots
(C) epidermis of roots and shoots
(D) parenchyma of roots and shoots.
2. The pituitary gland is called the master gland because
(A) it is located in the brain
(B) its secretions are more numerous than those of any other gland
(C) its secretion controls other glands
(D) it regulates muscular movements.
3. The pigment in the malphigian layer responsible for skin colouration is known as
4. Which of the following is not an evidence of evolution?
5. Which of the following is not true about gene mutation? It
(A) introduced new trails into a population
(B) causes changes in the DNA
(C) always affects the chromosome number
(D) is a source of new genes.
6. Species can be defined as the group of organisms that
(A) resemble each other and live in the same habitat
(B) are of a common origin and are always found together
(C) resemble each other and can interbreed freely
(D) resemble each other and occupy the same niche.
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Number: 3068053830
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.