Download the updated copy of LUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers here. Lagos State University Teaching Hospital school of nursing past questions and answers in now in a PDF format.
LUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
Lagos State University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing is a very competitive one because they’re known for academic excellence. Remember, not all will be admitted at once, they only choose the best from the rest.
Poor performance have always been attributed to lack of preparation, students who wish to secure admission into this prestigious institution should grab a copy of our LUTH past questions and answers.
- Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Past Questions And Answers
- NAUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- BUTH School of Nursing Past Questions And Answers | Latest Version
- UBTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
LUTH past questions and answers have been carefully compiled from their p previous exams and accounts for about 40% of their mostly repeated questions.
This study material (LUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers) is designed in such a way that you don’t have to stress yourself looking for answers as all the questions have been carefully answered, it’s now in a PDF format and compatible with all devices.
Samples of this study material
1. Which of the following is the correct order of the vertebrae along the spinal column?
A. axis atlas thoracic lumbar cervical sacral
B. atlas cervical axis thoracic lumbar sacral
C. atlas axis cervical thoracic lumbar sacral
D. axis cervical thoracic sacral lumbar
2. The most successful group of animals in terms of diversity of species is
3. Which of the following organs or cell components are common to both the sporophyte and the ametophyte of a fern?
4. In which of the following organisms does a single cell perform all the function of movement, nutrition, growth, excretion and photosynthesis?
5. The main function of blood in mammals is to transport
A. excretory materials from tissues
B. carbon oxide from lungs to tissues
C. digested food from all the body tissues
D. oxygen to the lungs
6. In which of the following organisms would glycogen be stored?
7. Flame cells are the
A. excretory system of worm
B. excretory and respiratory system of earthworms
C. excretory system of flatworm
D. excretory system of flatworms
8. Which of the following parts of a cell is living?
A. cell wall
C. food vacuole
D. calcium oxalate
9. Members of the phylum protozoa use the contractile vacuole
A. to remove excess food
B. for movement
C. for digestion
D. to remove excess water
10. The response shown by the tips of the root and shoot of a plant to the stimulus of gravity is
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Number: 3068053830
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.