School of Nursing Joint Hospital Mbano Past Questions and Answers is up for a quick download. Can you imagine getting familiar with possible questions before the actual exams? With this you can pass any exams. We present you with an updated copy of School of Nursing Joint Hospital Mbano Past Questions and Answers which is now in a PDF format for easy download.
School of Nursing Joint Hospital Mbano Past Questions
There’s no better way to pass any entrance exams other than having an insight of what the exam looks like and preparing very hard with the right materials for the exams. If you can master any past question line by line and get familiar with the questions you’re one step away from getting admitted into that institution.
This secret of being admitted into any institution of your choice led to the effective work our team have put to place to present you with an updated copy of School of Nursing Joint Hospital Mbano Past Questions and Answers which is a collection of questions from their previous exams. Note, all this questions have been carefully answered.
- St Mary Joint School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- Ondo State School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- POCHTECH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
- EKSUTH School of Nursing Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
This study material covers questions which have repeated over the years and have high tendency of repeating again in this year’s entrance exams. Key areas in which they set their questions are equally covered in this study material just for you.
If you can master every questions in this study material believe me you admission is assured. Grab a copy now and be grateful you did. Below are the samples of this study material to prove its originality and procedures to get the full PDF file.
Samples of this study material
1. Which of the following organs is responsible for controlling the body temperature regulation and water balance in mammals?
2. Deamination is the process during which
(A) excess amino acid is broken down into ammonia and a keto-acid
(B) fats and oils are converted into an emulsion for absorption
(C) excess amino acid is converted into proteins
(D) excess glucose is converted and stored as glycogen in the liver.
3. Which of the following is not classified as a terrestrial habitat?
(B) Guinea savannah
(D) Littoral Zone.
4. The relationship between a herbivore and the bacteria which live in its caecum is known as
5. During blood transfusion, agglutination may occur as a result of the reaction between
(A) similar antigens and antibodies
(B) contrasting antigens and antibodies
(C) two different antigens
(D) two different antibodies.
6. The brain and the spinal cord make up the
(A) automatic nervous system
(B) sympathetic nervous system
(C) ventral nervous system
(D) parasympathetic nervous system.
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: Union Bank Plc
Account Number: 0162562065
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.