NOUN Postgraduate Admission Form 2024/2025 Session – How To Apply
School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS), National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) | If you are an aspiring postgraduate (PG) student considering the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) for the 2024 academic session, this article will provide you with the necessary information on how to apply for the NOUN postgraduate admission form. Read on for a comprehensive guide to ensure a successful application without any obstacles.
NOUN Postgraduate Admission Requirement
- To qualify for admission into any of the postgraduate programmes of the University, a candidate must meet, among others, all matriculation requirements of at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics. Some programmes accept at least a pass in Mathematics.
- For Postgraduate Diploma Programmes, Candidates must possess either a minimum of pass Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a University recognised by the Senate of the NOUN OR a Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit. For the Postgraduate Diploma in Legislative Drafting, the candidate must have been called to the Bar. Also for admission into the school of Business and Human Resource Management Postgraduate Diploma programmes,
- For Master degree programmes, candidates must possess either a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of second class lower in the relevant field of study from a University recongnised by the Senate of the NOUN. However, holders of lower classificationOR a Postgraduate Diploma in related field of study from a recongnised University.
- For the Doctor of Philosophy Degree prorammes, candidates must possess a masters degree in relevant field of study from a University recongised by the Senate of the NOUN with a minimum score average of not less than 60% or a cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.0 on a 5-point scale. Studying with us gives a rewarding experience as we give you all the support you need to succeed. You are welcome.
National Open University of Nigeria Postgraduate Form 2024/2025
The National Open University of Nigeria’s School of Postgraduate Studies is accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for various NOUN postgraduate programs, including Postgraduate Diplomas, Master’s degrees, and Ph.D. programs for the 2024/2025 academic session, available on both full-time and part-time bases. Only candidates meeting the specified entry requirements are eligible to obtain the admission form.
Cost of the NOUN Postgraduate Form
The NOUN postgraduate admission form for 2024/2025 is priced at N7, 500.00 (Seven thousand five hundred naira only) and is non-refundable.
Download NOUN Postgraduate Past Questions and Answers
Download the NOUN Postgraduate past questions and answers in order to prepare for the school entrance examination. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination. Download Here NOUN Postgraduate Past Questions And Answers.
How to Apply for NOUN Postgraduate Admission Form 2024/2025
1. An applicant for postgraduate admission into NOUN is normally expected to have a minimum of a first degree ( second class lower) for masters or HND for PGD in a related field in addition to 5 O-Level credits including English Language and Mathematics.
2. Additional requirements might apply for some programmes and these can be viewed after selecting the Programme and entry level at the Faculty’s admission page.
3. To apply for a programme, select the Faculty, choose the programme so that the View Requirement button is enabled. Clicking this button will reveal the corresponding entry requirement and enable the Apply button on the pre-payment application page.
4. Fill in all the remaining details on the page before submitting.
On successful submission of the pre-payment form, you are redirected to Remita to obtain an RRR invoice which should be used to effect payment for the application form.
5. An applicant who pays online using a payment card will automatically obtain the online form which must be filled before submission.
6. Applicants who pay through a bank branch must click on Continue after payment… and enter their Unique ID and RRR. They are also given the opportunity to change the Programme applied for.
7.Applicants who had paid using an RRR generated last semester or earlier must restart the application process upto the point when they are re-directed to remita. They should now use the newly generated UniqueID with the old RRR used for payment when they click Proceed after payment.
8. In all cases a successful payment will lead to the generation of an online application form which should be filled before submission online. The admission process is automated and the outcome is virtually instantaneous!
9. Please print your form and admission letter and bring them to your chosen Study Centre for verification by an Admin Officer.
Closing Date for Submission of NOUN Postgraduate Form
As for the commencement and closing date of the National Open University of Nigeria postgraduate admission form for 2024, the official dates are yet to be announced. Be sure to stay updated as we will provide this information once it’s made available.
If you have any questions or require further information regarding NOUN postgraduate form for 2024, including admission requirements and the application process, please feel free to ask your questions in the comment box below, and we will promptly respond to your inquiries