MOUAU Postgraduate Admission Form 2024/2025 Session – How To Apply
MOUAU Postgraduate Admission Form | If you are an aspiring postgraduate (PG) student considering the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) for the 2024 academic session, this article will provide you with the necessary information on how to apply for the MOUAU postgraduate admission form. Read on for a comprehensive guide to ensure a successful application without any obstacles.
MOUAU Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before embarking on your MOUAU School of Postgraduate Studies application journey and securing the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike PG admission form for 2024, you must first meet specific requirements to establish your eligibility for admission. Here are the admission criteria:
1. Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- A Third Class Honours Degree in relevant fields may be considered.
- Candidates with HND with a minimum of Lower Credit and OND Lower Credit in a relevant field, along with one year of graduation experience, may also be considered.
2. Master Degree Programmes
- A Minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) degree from the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike or any other recognized University.
- A Third Class Honours Degree with at least 3 years of graduation experience in relevant fields may be considered.
- Candidates with HND and a minimum of Lower Credit, OND Lower Credit, and a Postgraduate Diploma in a relevant field with at least a minimum of Lower Credit and one year of graduation experience may also be considered.
3. Ph.D. Programmes
- Candidates applying for any of the Ph.D. Programmes should be Master Degree graduates of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike or any other University recognized by the Senate. Alternatively, they should hold equivalent qualifications acceptable to the University Senate.
- A Master Degree holder seeking admission to the University’s Ph.D. Programme must have maintained a weighted score average of 60% or a ‘B’ grade or a CGPA of 3.50 out of 5.00 in overall performance in the Master’s Degree program.
- An NYSC certificate or exemption letter is mandatory for admission into all Postgraduate programs.
- Candidates with PASS grades at any level of Degree, PGD, HND, and OND are not eligible for admission to the Ph.D./ Master/PGD Programs.
- Diploma candidates with a CGPA lower than 2.50 do not qualify for admission into the Master’s Degree Programs.
- All Master Degree Programs involve coursework components in addition to research work components, with no exemptions. A thesis must be defended and submitted for a student to graduate.
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike Postgraduate Form 2024/2025
The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike ‘s School of Postgraduate Studies is accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for various MOUAU postgraduate programs, including Postgraduate Diplomas, Master’s degrees, and Ph.D. programs for the 2024/2025 academic session, available on both full-time and part-time bases. Only candidates meeting the specified entry requirements are eligible to obtain the admission form.
Cost of the MOUAU Postgraduate Form
The MOUAU postgraduate admission form for 2024/2025 is priced at N18,000 (Eighteen Thousand Naira Only) and is non-refundable.
Download MOUAU Postgraduate Past Questions and Answers
Download the MOUAU Postgraduate past questions and answers in order to prepare for the school entrance examination. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination. Download Here MOUAU Postgraduate Past Questions And Answers.
How to Apply for MOUAU Postgraduate Admission Form 2024/2025
To apply for admission, visit the school portal at www.mouau.edu.ng and click on the Postgraduate Application button. This links to a 2-stage application process. Read the guidelines described carefully and follow the process to complete the application.
An application fee of eighteen thousand naira (N18,000.00) will be paid to the University through the Remita platform www.remita.net as described in the guidelines. Once payment is successfully concluded, return to the school portal to complete Stage 2 of the application process.
After submitting the online form, candidates are expected to print the Transcript Application Label that will be displayed and forward same to the Institution from where they earned their qualifying degree(s). Completed application forms and all relevant documents should be enclosed in the PG File obtainable from PG Room F2 and returned to:
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike.
Closing Date for Submission of MOUAU Postgraduate Form
As for the commencement and closing date of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike postgraduate admission form for 2024, the official dates are yet to be announced. Be sure to stay updated as we will provide this information once it’s made available.
If you have any questions or require further information regarding MOUAU postgraduate form for 2024, including admission requirements and the application process, please feel free to ask your questions in the comment box below, and we will promptly respond to your inquiries