FUOYE Postgraduate Admission Form 2024/2025 Academic Session – How To Apply
Are you considering pursuing a postgraduate program at Federal University, Oye Ekiti? The FUOYE Postgraduate admission form for the 2024/2025 academic session is now available for purchase. Qualified individuals are encouraged to obtain the form and apply for the opportunity to enroll in a variety of postgraduate courses offered at the university. Read this article for detailed instructions on how to apply for the postgraduate admission form.
The management of Federal University, Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) has officially announced the commencement of the sale of the 2024/2025 postgraduate admission forms. If you aspire to pursue postgraduate studies at this institution, act promptly and secure the form for a fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000), and initiate the application process. Below, we’ve outlined the eligibility and specific requirements for the postgraduate program, so read attentively.
Usually, all postgraduate programmes have their requirements, however, there are some basic entry postgraduate admission requirements which must be met in order to be eligible to apply for FUOYE postgraduate programme. In this paragraph, we will be giving you in details, FUOYE postgraduate admission requirements for PGD (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters programme and PHD programmes) so candidates can be clear as regards what is required of them by the postgraduate school.
Ph.D DEGREE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
These programmes are available to holders of Master degrees, with a minimum of 60% score in their Master degree programmes.
A Ph.D. degree programme runs for a minimum period of 36 calendar months and a maximum period of 48 calendar months for full-time students OR a minimum period of 48 calendar months and a maximum period of 60 calendar months for part-time students.
Note that relevant courses will be taken for the Ph.D studies including a supervised Thesis where prescribed.
M.PHIL /PH.D. DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- Candidates who score between 55.00% and 59.99% Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) at Master’s level can apply for admission into the M.Phil/Ph.D programme on full-time basis. The programme runs for a period of 12 calendar months after which the candidate, on good performance can transit to the Ph.D programme.
- Candidates in this category are eligible for conversion to Ph.D. candidature, following a progress assessment report to be made by a Panel of Examiners at the end of the first session of registration. Candidates must score not less than 60% (aggregate) at the end of the first session to be eligible for conversion for the Ph.D. programme.
MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMMES ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- A candidate applying for the Master’s degree programme must have made a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) in his/her Bachelor’s degree programme.
- Master’s degree programmes run for a minimum period of a year (12 calendar months; that is, two semesters) and a maximum period of two years (24 calendar months; that is, four semesters) for full-time candidates OR a minimum period of two (2) years (24 calendar months; that is, four semesters) and a maximum period of 36 calendar months; (that is, six semesters) for part-time candidates depending on the peculiarities of the Department.
- All Master’s Degree Programmes are by course work in addition to a research work/report at the end of which a dissertation is produced.
- Applicants are to note that, a programme automatically lapses at the expiration of the maximum duration for each programme. However, a candidate may apply for an extension of not more than 12 months.
- Candidates in regular employment must submit with their applications, formal letter of release for postgraduate studies issued by their employers.
- Also, all applicants who are not graduates of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) must request their former Universities or institutions to forward directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies the academic transcripts of their First Degrees or Master’s degree with respect to applicants for Master’s and Doctoral Degrees, respectively.
Download FUOYE Postgraduate Past Questions and Answers
Download the FUOYE Postgraduate past questions and answers in order to prepare for the school entrance examination. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination. Download Here FUOYE Postgraduate Past Questions And Answers.
How to Apply for FUOYE Postgraduate Admission Form 2024
- Visit the school portal at https://spgs.fuoye.edu.ng.
- Click on apply now to start a new application or click on login to continue the application after payment.
- Use your Application Number as username and SURNAME as password.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. Upload your Passport by clicking on the Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport pictures must not be more than 20KB.
- On completion of bio-data, click on the “Next Step” button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- All candidates should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Take a printout after completing the registration.
FUOYE Postgraduate Courses:
- English and Modern Language
- History and International Studies
- Theatre and Media Arts
- Visual and Creative Arts
- Computer Science
- Political Science
- Social Work
Closing Date for Submission of FUOYE Postgraduate Form
The FUOYE management has set a deadline for the submission of postgraduate admission forms. All interested candidates must apply before the registration deadline.
We trust that this article has provided you with comprehensive guidance on the FUOYE Postgraduate Admission Form for 2024/2025. If you have any further questions regarding this topic, please feel free to ask in the comment section, and we will respond promptly.