Have you been surfing the internet searching for NLNG Scholarship Past Questions And Answers? You’re on the right page. Get updated copy of Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) scholarship past questions and answers here. This study material is now a PDF format for easy download.
NLNG Scholarship Past Questions And Answers
The Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) is on it again as the mark another edition of her scholarship which the screening date is yet to be communicated. NLNG is known to be competitive because it comes with a lot of benefits having that NNPC equally put a lot on fund on this scholarship.
Only interested students who are prepared stand a chance of grabbing the scholarship. Remember, nothing good comes easy and for any success attained there’s a price for it. Candidates who applied for this scholarship should endeavor to grab a copy of this study material (NLNG Scholarship Past Questions And Answers).
- HEOSL Scholarship Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
- Holborn Scholarship Past Questions And Answers | Updated Copy
- Delta State Scholarship Past Questions And Answers | Updated Copy
- PASET RSIF Scholarship Past Questions and Answers (PhD)
This past questions and answers have been carefully compiled to cover areas like verbal comprehension, numerical reasoning, English language, general knowledge and current affairs. Get a copy now and be glad you did later.
Also, you may be doubting or reasoning the authenticity of this material or how trust worthy the site is. If that’s your thought don’t worry as we are one of the best and most recommend online past questions store in Nigeria. Below are the samples of this study material to clear your doubts and procedure of downloading the full PDF file.
Sample of this study material
1. A small group of people who are involved in secret plans to get political power.
2. The job of writing a dictionary.
In each of questions 10 and 11. choose the option that is nearest in meaning to the underlined word.
3. Sule is known for his misogynism
a. Hatred for mankind
b. Love for gymnastics
c. Hatred for women
d. love of women.
4. Our teacher has an effervescent behaviour.
In each of the questions 12 and 13, choose the option opposite in meaning to the underlines word or phrase.
5. He enjoys the hurly-burly of political debates.
6. She started off being quite matey with everyone.
7. Which of the following words below is correctly spelt.
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Number: 3068053830
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.