Landmark University admission form is out and now available for sale. The Landmark University Post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the Landmark University Post UTME registration portal.
Landmark University Direct Entry Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on Landmark University Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for Landmark University admission form.
Landmark University is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2024/2025 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose Landmark University as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Landmark University through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 140 in the 2024 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUAM Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session
- FUBK Post UTME Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session
- KASU Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about Landmark University sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for Landmark University Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Landmark University as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Landmark University through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 140 in the 2024 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose Landmark University as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Landmark University through JAMB and have obtained 2024 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Landmark University through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
Landmark University Post UTME Starting Date 2024/2025
When will Landmark University post UTME sales of form begin for 2024/2025? Is Landmark University Post UTME Form out for 2024/2025? Many of this questions and more are answered in this article, all you need to do is keep reading.
The management of Landmark University has announced to the general public and prospective students about her opening of 2024/2025 Landmark University Post UTME registration portal.
The earlier the better, interested candidates are advised to pick the form on time before Landmark University post UTME form closing date for registration.
Requirements For Landmark University Post UTME 2024/2025 Registration
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Landmark University , undergraduate programs for the 2024/2025 academic session.
Only students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for Landmark University are eligible to apply for admission. The minimum cut-off mark is 140.
Candidates who did not choose Landmark University as their first choice university should do a CHANGE OF INSTITUTION to make Landmark their first choice university.
Candidates must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB. These should include Mathematics, English Language and any other three subjects relevant to the course of study. However, credit in Mathematics is NOT required for some courses.
Now that you know the Landmark University 2024/2025 Post UTME requirements, let’s look at the cost of the form and how to apply successfully without any hindrance.
How Much Is Landmark University Post UTME Form 2024/2025? Landmark University Post UTME form costs N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable. See how to apply for the Landmark University 2024/2025 Post UTME below.
How to Apply for Landmark University Post UTME Form
1. Visit the official Landmark University admission portal at http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app to complete the application payment form.
2. Complete the application payment form with the necessary and accurate details. Please note that your UTME registration number, a valid email address and GSM number will be required.
3. After completing and submitting the application payment form, a preview of the application is display. Verify its authenticity and correctness, then click on “Pay” button to make payment.
4. You will be redirected to the payment page where you are expected to make payment of N10,000 application along with a processing charge depending on the payment channel selected. Please note that you will need an ATM Card (Verve, Visa, MasterCard or E-Tranzact Card) to complete your payment.
5. After completing the payment, you will be redirected back to our admission portal and a message and sms containing your login credential and further details will be forwarded to the supplied email address and phone number respectively.
6. You are expected to return to our Admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app to login with the credentials, upload your passport (which must be in JPEG format and not more than 200KB in size) and complete your application form.
7. After completing the application form, you are expected to submit and print out copies of the completed form, which contains the details supplied by you and your application form number.
Please Note: You are expected to upload the following documents and come along with the original copies and photocopies of all necessary documents at the scheduled Post-UTME screening exercise.
- Printed Application Form
- Copy of UTME Result Slip
- Copy of ‘O’ Level results
- 2 Passport Photographs
- Original copy of sponsorship letter from Parents/Guardian
- Letter from your religious leader
- Copy of Birth certificate
- State of origin certificate
Landmark University Post UTME Form Closing Date 2024/2025
This year’s Post UTME registration may run for one month or more. But there is no official closing date yet for the 2024/2025 UTME/Direct Entry registration. However, we will update this article once the deadline is announced.
Landmark University screening date 2024/2025 for Post UTME and Direct Entry candidates will soon be announced. The Post UTME screening exercise will soon commence.
Landmark University Post UTME Screening/Exam Date 2024/2025
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning Landmark University Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.