Landmark Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form2024/2025
Landmark Polytechnic admission form is out for ND program and now available for sale. The Landmark Polytechnic Post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the Federal Polytechnic Ogun State Post UTME registration portal.
Landmark Polytechnic, Ogun State is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2024/2025 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose Landmark Polytechnic as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2024 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ekowe Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about Landmark Polytechnic sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for Landmark Polytechnic Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Landmark Polytechnic as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Landmark Polytechnic through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 150 in the 2024 UTME.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to through JAMB and whose details appear on the Poly profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for Landmark Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Visit the Landmark Polytechnic post-UTME screening portal landmarkpolytechnic.edu.ng. Use your JAMB registration number as your User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR] with JAMB registration Number as User Name and password as the default password.
- Proceed to make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as online fees into an Landmark Polytechnic account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport-size photograph.
- Fill out the Bio-Data Form and other relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB, (awaiting results for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning Landmark Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.