FEDPODAM admission form is out and now available for sale. The Federal Poly Damaturu FEDPODAM Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the FEDPODAM Post UTME registration portal.
Federal Poly Damaturu (FEDPODAM ) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose FEDPODAM as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Federal Poly Damaturu through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 120 in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUAM Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- FUBK Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- KASU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about FEDPODAM sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for FEDPODAM Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose FEDPODAM as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to FEDPODAM through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 120 in the 2021 UTME.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Federal Poly Damaturu through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for FEDPODAM Post UTME Form
- Applicants are to log on to the school admission portal at https://www.fedpodam.edu.ng and follow the instructions to complete the application process appropriately.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning FEDPODAM Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.