Igbinedion University (IUO) admission form is out and now available for sale. The Igbinedion University Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the IUO Post UTME registration portal.
Igbinedion University (IUO) Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on IUO Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for IUO admission form.
Igbinedion University (IUO) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose IUO as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Igbinedion University through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 140 in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUAM Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- FUBK Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- KASU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about IUO sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for IUO Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose IUO as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to IUO through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 140 in the 2021 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose IUO as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to IUO through JAMB and have obtained 2021 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Igbinedion University through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
IUO Post UTME Starting Date 2021/2022
When will IUO post UTME sales of form begin for 2021/2022? Is IUO Post UTME Form out for 2021/2022? Many of this questions and more are answered in this article, all you need to do is keep reading.
The management of IUO has announced to the general public and prospective students about her opening of 2021/2022 Igbinedion University Post UTME registration portal.
The earlier the better, interested candidates are advised to pick the form on time before Igbinedion University post UTME form closing date for registration.
Requirements For Igbinedion University Post UTME 2021/2022 Registration
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Igbinedion University Okada, undergraduate programs for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Only students who scored the required JAMB cut off mark for Igbinedion University Okada and choose the school as their first and second choice are eligible to apply for admission.
Candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at the GCE/WAEC, SSCE/NECO, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations, which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
Now that you know the Igbinedion University 2021/2022 Post UTME requirements, let’s look at the cost of the form and how to apply successfully without any hindrance.
How Much Is Igbinedion University Post UTME Form 2021/2022? Igbinedion University Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand Naira Only) and is nonrefundable. See how to apply for the Igbinedion University 2021/2022 Post UTME below.
How to Apply for IUO Post UTME Form
Visit the official Igbinedion University admission portal at https://iuokada.waeup.org to begin your application process.
- Click on Register for application at the top left of this page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Address and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the link within your email to continue.
- Back On iuokada.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph.
The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Igbinedion University, Okada.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with…” Interswitch or Etransact on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria to Pay with Interswitch or print out the payment ticket and proceed to d bank of choice to pay with Etransact.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.
Igbinedion University Post UTME Form Closing Date 2021/2022
This year’s Post UTME registration may run for one month or more. But there is no official closing date yet for the 2021/2022 UTME/Direct Entry registration. However, we will update this article once the deadline is announced.
Igbinedion University screening date 2021/2022 for Post UTME and Direct Entry candidates will soon be announced. The Post UTME screening exercise will soon commence.
Igbinedion University Post UTME Screening/Exam Date 2021/2022
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning IUO Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.