EPU admission form is out and now available for sale. The Eastern Palm University EPU Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the EPU Post UTME registration portal.
Eastern Palm University (EPU) Direct Entry Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on EPU Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for EPU admission form.
Eastern Palm University (EPU) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose EPU as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Eastern Palm University through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUAM Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- FUBK Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- KASU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about EPU sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for EPU Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose EPU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to EPU through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose EPU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to EPU through JAMB and have obtained 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Eastern Palm University through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for EPU Post UTME Form
- Visit EPU admission portal via www.epu.edu.ng and under “Admissions” Menu, click on the link “Fill Application Form”.
- Next, click on “Start a new registration.
- Enter your JAMB Registration number and Upload your payment Teller/Evidence, then click on “Proceed.”
- Fill out the application form.
- Print out your Acknowledgement Receipt after completing the registration.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning EPU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.