UNILAG admission form is out and now available for sale. The University of Lagos UNILAG Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the UNILAG Post UTME registration portal.
University of Lagos (UNILAG) Direct Entry Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on UNILAG Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for UNILAG admission form.
University of Lagos (UNILAG) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose UNILAG as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to University of Lagos through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUAM Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- FUBK Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- KASU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about UNILAG sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for UNILAG Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose UNILAG as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to UNILAG through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose UNILAG as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to UNILAG through JAMB and have obtained 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to University of Lagos through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the official UNILAG Portal via https://admissions.unilag.edu.ng/
- Click on Admissions
- Select Post-UTME Application
- Login with your JAMB UTME Registration number as username and your surname as password.
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal and upload your passport photograph to complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass.
Candidates with awaiting results are advised to obtain their results and upload them on the University of Lagos website via unilag.edu.ng for their status to be updated immediately. The update would enable them to be considered in the e-screening exercise conducted by the school.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form
- Candidates who are less than sixteen (16) years of age are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who made the University of Lagos their first choice in the 2023/2024 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for the screening.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
- The University has zero-tolerance for drug abuse, and any student found wanting will be penalize.
- All aspiring students are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning UNILAG Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.