Are you searching for FIRSC Past Questions And Answers? Do you wish to secure their job? Then you’re in the right page. Get updated copy of FIRSC Past Questions And Answers here which is now in a PDF format for easy download.
FIRSC Past Questions And Answers
The Federal Inland Revenue Service is the agency responsible for assessing, collecting and accounting for tax and other revenues accruing to the Federal Government of Nigeria. FIRS remains one of the best and highly paid job in Nigeria and the receive a lot of application each year.
FIRSC is not left out in this search by organizations for the best candidates to suit their vision and mission. Hence, if you wish to work with Federal Inland Revenue Service, then you must pass the FIRSC test. But, to pass, you need to study. We have the Immigration past questions and answer for you to study. Purchase yours immediately!
- NCS Recruitment Past Questions & Answers | PDF Download
- INEC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers | Free Download
- NAFDAC Exams Past Questions and Answers | Updated Copy
- NNPC Recruitment Past Questions And Answer | PDF Download
Every year, Federal Inland Revenue Service receives thousands and millions of invitations from qualified candidates. Because of this number, a recruitment test has been slated to screen out candidates who are not ready for the work.
The most appropriate way to excel in any examination is simply preparing for the examination. You must first understand the organization, its vision, and its mission. Then, advance to prove you’re employable and can aid the organization to achieve its goals and in time too.
We have carefully compiled FIRSC past questions and answers just for you. This study material contains over 1000 questions that are likely going to repeat itself and it is now in a downloadable format.
Samples of this study material
1. The counseling association of Nigeria was established in?
2. documents are saved in the computer into?
a. Flash drives
3. If you have four-fifths of N100 and spend N36.00, how much will you be left with?
4. The senate president during the second republic was…………………….
a. Dr. Joseph Wayas
b. Senator Anyim Pius Anyim
c. Senator Iyorchia Ayu
d. Chief Adopous
5. The body charged with the responsibility of regulating and protecting consumers against illicit foods and drugs in Nigeria?
a. Consumer protection council
b. Standard Organization of Nigeria
c. National Drug Law Enforcement agency
d. National Agency for Food, Drug Administration and Control
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Number: 3068053830
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.