Federal Poly Mubi admission form is out for ND program and now available for sale. The Federal Poly Mubi Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the Federal Poly Mubi Post UTME registration portal.
Federal Poly Mubi is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose Federal Poly Mubi as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 120 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ekowe Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about Federal Poly Mubi sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for Federal Poly Mubi Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Federal Poly Mubi as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Federal Poly Mubi through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 120 in the 2023 UTME.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to through JAMB and whose details appear on the Poly profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
Federal Poly Mubi Post UTME Form
This is to inform the general public that the Federal Poly Mubi Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session is on sale. This form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
Federal Poly Mubi Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. Federal Poly Mubi Post UTME form closing date for registration is not yet stated.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Mubi
- Log on to the official admission portal via http://fpmportal.net/forms/
- Click on the Start Application Button
- Register and Login
- Select Campus i.e Mubi or Yola Campus
- Select Course from the Drop-down Menu
- Click on the Apply Button to your desired course
- Generate Payment Slip and Proceed to make payment online
- Complete payment and return to the portal to complete your application
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.