BSU admission form is out and now available for sale. The Benue State University BSU Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the BSU Post UTME registration portal.
Benue State University (BSU) Direct Entry Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on BSU Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for BSU admission form.
Benue State University (BSU) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose BSU as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Benue State University through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUD Post UTME Form For 2023/2024 Academic Session
- AAU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- ADSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- AAUA Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about BSU sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for BSU Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose BSU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to BSU through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose BSU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to BSU through JAMB and have obtained 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Benue State University through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for BSU Post UTME Form
- A: Payment
Candidates shall be required to visit www.bsum.edu.ng
- Go to Admissions menu, click on Post Utme/De link under the Applications section.
- Enter your JAMB number to verify your application.
- Once your details have been verified click on the “proceed “ link to continue to the payments platform.
- Click on any of the three (3) payment options below to make your payment. which is either
(I) For cash payments at Bank; Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- Access Bank Plc.
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc.
- Unity Bank Plc.
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- Skye Bank Plc.
- Fidelity Bank Plc.
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- ECO Bank Plc.
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
- Sterling Bank Plc.
Before proceeding to the bank, print your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
(II) For On-line payments using Mastercard, VISA and Verve Cards;
Click on the “Pay Online” button, you will be taken to Interswitch Payment Page. From the drop down below the page, select you card type and enter the requested information to make Payment. Once your payment is completed successfully, a receipt will be issued and you can continue with your application.
(III) For payment at ATM terminals
Visit any ATM terminal with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select Quickteller from the ATM menu
- select pay bills
- Fill in the Payment reference Number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
- Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt
After payment, candidates are expected to revisit the University website www.bsum.edu.ng and still select “Post UTME/DE” under “Applications” section under the Admissions menu of the University website. Once on the page, candidates are to follow the steps below to complete their registration:
- Enter your UTME Registration number and click “Verify” button to verify your details.
- Click on the “proceed” link to login to your account to register and upload relevant credentials online for the Post-UTME exercise.
- Click on “My Bio Data” link to complete your Biodata.
- Click on “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificates or statement of results (not online slips).
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
- Marriage certificate/affidavits.
- Certificate of State Origin.
- JAMB Result slip.
- Click on “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print two (2) copies.
- Candidates are expected to present the Acknowledgement Slips on day of Post UTME.
- Candidates must upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal. Only candidates whose O’level results are on the JAMB portal will be given admission after passing all the prescribed examinations.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning BSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.