ILAROPOLY admission form is out and now available for sale. The Federal Poly Ilaro ILAROPOLY Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the ILAROPOLY Post UTME registration portal.
Federal Poly Ilaro (ILAROPOLY ) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose ILAROPOLY as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Federal Poly Ilaro through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 120 in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUAM Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- FUBK Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- KASU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about ILAROPOLY sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for ILAROPOLY Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose ILAROPOLY as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to ILAROPOLY through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 120 in the 2022 UTME.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Federal Poly Ilaro through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for ILAROPOLY Post UTME Form
- Visit the official school portal via federalpolyilaro.edu.ng.
- Click on “College Portal ” on the main menu.
- Scroll down to “New Application”
- Click on the “Generate Invoice” button.
- To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your program and Course of study.
- Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain RRR NUMBER.
- Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the “Fill Application form” button
- Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the bank
- Complete the application form.
- Scan and upload the following :
- a colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
- UTME notification of result slip
- O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their results.
- All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose. They should, however, upload their result when available.
- Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip
If you still have any questions regarding the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning Federal Poly Ilaro ILAROPOLY Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.