Auchi Poly Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
Auchi Poly admission form is out and now available for sale. The Auchi Poly Post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the Auchi Poly Post UTME registration portal.
Auchi Poly is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2024/2025 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose Auchi Poly as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 120 in the 2024 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUAM Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session
- FUBK Post UTME Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session
- KASU Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about Auchi Poly sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Auchi Poly as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Auchi Poly through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 120 in the 2024 UTME.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for Auchi Poly Post UTME Form
- Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2024/2025 to start the application process.Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment (Bank) to make payment (Polaris (Skye) Bank, Ecobank, UBA, Fidelity Bank).Proceed to the school portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning Auchi Poly Post UTME Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.