AAU admission form is out and now available for sale. The Ambrose Alli University AAU Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the AAU Post UTME registration portal.
Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Direct Entry Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on AAU Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for AAU admission form.
Ambrose Alli University (AAU) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose AAU as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Ambrose Alli University through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- ADSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- AAUA Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- NMU Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- YSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about AAU sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for AAU Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose AAU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to AAU through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose AAU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to AAU through JAMB and have obtained 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Ambrose Alli University through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for AAU Post UTME Form
- All 2023/2024 UTME candidates who applied for admission into Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as institution of First Choice, with a UTME score of 180 and above are required to pay for the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Screening exercise online application form at a fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira) only using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch.Procedure for Online Application
Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org and make payment with their ATM debit cards on Interswitch.All such candidates must fill in all relevant certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NATEB etc.) with the correct examination number, exam date, exam type, scratch card PIN and serial number) to the portal.Direct Entry
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and chose Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, as Institution of the First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise. All such candidates must enter all relevant certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NATEB, NCE, DIPLOMA/DEGREE e.t.c. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.Note:
All candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) are to note that:
i. The cost of the online Application form is N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only.
ii. All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning AAU Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.