YUMSUK admission form is out and now available for sale. The Yusuf Maitama Sule University YUMSUK Post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the YUMSUK Post UTME registration portal.
Yusuf Maitama Sule University (YUMSUK) Direct Entry Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on YUMSUK Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for YUMSUK admission form.
Yusuf Maitama Sule University (YUMSUK) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2024/2025 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose YUMSUK as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Yusuf Maitama Sule University through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2024 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUAM Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session
- FUBK Post UTME Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session
- KASU Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about YUMSUK sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for YUMSUK Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose YUMSUK as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to YUMSUK through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2024 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose YUMSUK as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to YUMSUK through JAMB and have obtained 2024 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Yusuf Maitama Sule University through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for YUMSUK Post UTME Form
- Visit the YUMSUK admission portal via nwu.edu.ng/screening/ and click on 2024 ADMISSION
- Click on the Post-UTME or Direct Entry Screening link to register.
- Generate REMITA payment Invoice from the portal and proceed to any Bank nationwide to pay for the NWU Post UTME Form.
- Return to the Portal to complete the registration and print your Acknowledgement Slip. to be presented together with other credentials during the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning YUMSUK Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.