KSUSTA admission form is out and now available for sale. The Kebbi State University of Science and Technology KSUSTA Post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the KSUSTA Post UTME registration portal.
Kebbi State University of Science and Technology (KSUSTA) Direct Entry Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on KSUSTA Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for KSUSTA admission form.
Kebbi State University of Science and Technology (KSUSTA) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2024/2025 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose KSUSTA as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Kebbi State University of Science and Technology through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2024 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUAM Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session
- FUBK Post UTME Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session
- KASU Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about KSUSTA sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for KSUSTA Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose KSUSTA as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to KSUSTA through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2024 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose KSUSTA as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to KSUSTA through JAMB and have obtained 2024 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Kebbi State University of Science and Technology through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for KSUSTA Post UTME Form
- Visit KSUSTA admission portal at www.ksusta.net and click on BUY POST UTME RRR CODE to select the screening type (UTME or D.E),
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and all other details to Generate the RRR Code invoice,
- Proceed to any Bank Nation-wide for payment of ₦2,000 only and returned to www.ksusta.net and click on APPLY ONLINE to enter your purchased RRR Code to create Screening Account,
- Ensure to upload your recent photograph on the Screening Form and click on SUBMIT after completing the form,
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of the Online Screening Form.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning KSUSTA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.