UNIUYO admission form is out and now available for sale. The University of Uyo UNIUYO Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the UNIUYO Post UTME registration portal.
University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on UNIUYO Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for UNIUYO admission form.
University of Uyo (UNIUYO) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose UNIUYO as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to University of Uyo through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUAM Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- FUBK Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- KASU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about UNIUYO sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for UNIUYO Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose UNIUYO as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to UNIUYO through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose UNIUYO as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to UNIUYO through JAMB and have obtained 2021 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to University of Uyo through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Post UTME Form
- Visit the official Uniuyo Portal via uniuyo.edu.ng/e-portal or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your Email address and Phone Number
- Click on the Make Payment Now button to make a payment
- After payment, return to the online portal and click on the Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Remember to printout the 2021/2022 Screening Exercise Slip.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning UNIUYO Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.