UNIMAID admission form is out and now available for sale. The University of Maiduguri UNIMAID Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the UNIMAID Post UTME registration portal.
University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Direct Entry Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on UNIMAID Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for UNIMAID admission form.
University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose UNIMAID as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to University of Maiduguri through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- UNIJOS Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- LASU Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- UNICAL Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- FUNAAB Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about UNIMAID sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for UNIMAID Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose UNIMAID as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to UNIMAID through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose UNIMAID as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to UNIMAID through JAMB and have obtained 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to University of Maiduguri through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for UNIMAID Post UTME Form
- Use your JAMB registration number as both username and password to Login.
- If successful you will be required to provide a valid email address, kindly provide one and click submit.
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected back to the login page.
- log in again with your Jamb number as username and password, you will be required to change your password.
- After changing the password, you will be redirected to the payment page.
- After making the payment, log in with your username (email address/Jamb number) and password.
- Continue with your registration
- First you will be redirected to the course selection page where you are required to provide the following
- UTME first choice (NOTE: you can only select a course with requirements below or equal to your JAMB score and not above.
- UTME second choice
- Next you will be redirected to a bio data form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, your UTME registration passport photograph will be there, save and click next.
- Here you will be required to provide your O level results, a maximum of two sittings is allowed.
- If awaiting results click on the Awaiting Results button, then whenever the result is available you can come back and update it.
- On the next step you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
- Next you will be redirected to the documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
- Click submit after completing the registration.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning UNIMAID Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.